Terms and Conditions
3. 1 To place the order it is necessary for the USER to previously register as a customer, for which they will be taken to a page to fill in all the information necessary to open an account if it is a first order, or identify if you are already an account holder.
3. 2 The information necessary to open an account is: name, surname, ID or passport, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, username and password.
The customer must select the product he wishes to purchase and the quantity thereof. This operation must be viewed in "my account" and fill in the requested information.
3. 3 The purchase of the products offered on the bodegaelcapricho.com website is formalized at the moment that the USER pays the price of the product publicly displayed through the indicated website.
3. 4 For the acquisition of the Products, the Client must meet the following characteristics: • Be a natural or legal person with residence or domicile located in the Spanish peninsula, the Balearic Islands, Europe and the United Kingdom.
• If you are a natural person, you must be of legal age and with sufficient legal capacity to carry out the acquisition.
• In the case of being a legal person, the person placing the order must have sufficient powers to carry out the transaction on behalf of the legal person.
• In any case, you must be considered final consumer, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, that is to say for the own consumption of the Client or of the persons on behalf of whom the Client is legally authorized to act. Consequently, wholesale companies, distributors, purchasing centers, large stores, other professional intermediaries in the same sector as ELCAPRICHO are excluded from the use of the Website.
3. 5 In accordance with the foregoing, the resale of Products purchased through the Website is strictly prohibited.
4.1 USERS can purchase the products on the website following the online purchase procedure, being able to select and add several products to the cart.
4.2 You must fill in and / or check the information that is requested in each step, it being possible to modify the data, before making the payment.
4.3 The User will receive an email confirming their order.
4.4 Once the purchase procedure is completed, an electronic invoice is generated and sent to the User's email.
Meat products are rich in essential proteins and minerals and have a high nutritional value. For their conservation, it is recommended to keep the products at a temperature between 0 ° and 6 ° C if they are refrigerated or at -18ºC if they are frozen. (You can see the status of your product on the label and in its information).
Both the beef chop and the cow chop, we recommend that it be frozen if it has lost the vacuum in the transport or it is not going to be consumed in the 8-10 days after arrival to stop the ripening, our distribution will be done in transport refrigerated and / or express with thermal materials to protect the cold chain, although some deep-frozen products could arrive in the defrosting process, we recommend that they be consumed within 5-7 days after arrival, or frozen directly.
In the event that the products are to be consumed raw or semi-raw, the recommendations issued by the Spanish Agency for Food Safety and equivalent bodies within the Autonomous Communities must be followed.
6. 1 The specific characteristics of each one and the applicable sale price will be published together with the non-binding image of each of the Products sold through the Website.
6. 2 The price of the products offered on the page will be the one in force on the day the purchase is formalized, regardless of the day the order is delivered.
6. 3 The prices established on the Website will be expressed in EUROS, and will include the VAT applicable to each product.
6. 4 The shipping costs of the Product are not included, nor in its case of cash on delivery. Shipping costs will be conditioned by the amount of the purchase (8.3).
6. 5 Prices may be revised and modified if conditions require it at any time. ELCAPRICHO, guarantees the availability of all the Products offered on the Website. In the event that a specific Product is temporarily pending replacement, you agree to indicate it by means of the statement "pending to replenish stock" and exchange for another product of similar price.
7. 1 The payment made entails the issuance of an invoice in the name of the USER registered on the website.
7. 2 The invoice will be automatically sent to the email address provided by the USER, and will also be sent along with the product purchased.
7. 3 The accepted form of payment are: Credit or debit card, (Visa, Master Card) PayPal, the amount being charged at the same time of the transaction.
7. 4 ELCAPRICHO states that the bodegaelcapricho.com website uses certified encryption technology to protect User data, from unauthorized access by third parties and from the order. The data is transmitted encrypted, with 3D procedures and SSL (Secure Socket Layer). All personal information is treated confidentially.
8. Delivery of orders
8. 1 The Products are delivered to the Clients' homes in cold transport vehicles and / or by air express transport, equipped so that the Products arrive in optimal conditions of conservation to the destination address. Transportation is done by express service transportation companies. The delivery of the products purchased will be made at the address designated by the USER , ELCAPRICHO not assuming any responsibility when the delivery of the product does not take place as a result of the data provided by the USER are inaccurate, incomplete, false, or cannot be made for reasons beyond the control of the shipping company, such as the absence of the recipient. The USER may check the status of their order, requesting information at the telephone number 987632299 from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., or through the mail customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. 2 Delivery times : Orders confirmed before 12:00, will be processed that same day and the purchase will be delivered from Monday to Friday, except holidays and within the stipulated deadlines. If the purchase will be made on Friday after 12:00, it would be managed the next business day and it would be delivered within the stipulated deadlines. Except for exceptional delivery on Saturday, always in the peninsula.
8. 3 Delivery areas : Mainland Spain, Balearic Islands and Europe ***. Canary Islands and other destinations, consult .
(SEUR, INTEGRA2 AND LOGIFRIO) PENINSULAR SPAIN
We carry out the Service in the Peninsula in 24 / 48 / 72h once the order is confirmed (see 8.2) In orders over € 200.00 there will be no additional cost for shipping and this will be free for the customer. For orders less than € 200.00 the shipping cost will be € 9.95 (VAT included)
(SEUR 48, INTEGRA2 AND LOGIFRIO) BALEARES (ONLY Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza) We carry out the air service in Portugal, the Balearic Islands (Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza) in 24/48 / 72 hours once the order is confirmed (see 8.2). The shipping cost will be € 19.95 (VAT included).
(SEUR) PORTUGAL We carry out the air service in Portugal, in 24/48/72 hours once the order is confirmed (see 8.2). In orders over € 300.00 there will be no additional cost for shipping and this will be free for the customer. For orders under € 300.00 the shipping cost will be € 19.95 (VAT included).
(DPD FRESH) FRANCE We carry out the air service in Portugal, in 24/48/72 hours once the order is confirmed (see 8.2). The shipping cost will be € 29.95 (VAT included).
(DHL) EUROPE *** We carry out the air service in Europe in 24/48 / 72 hours once the order is confirmed (see 8.2). The shipping cost will depend on the weight.
• From 1 to 5 kilos € 39.95 (VAT included).
• From 5.1 to MORE kilos € 59.95 (VAT included)
*** SWITZERLAND, SWEDEN AND NORWAY We carry out air service in Europe in 24/48 hours once the order is confirmed (see 8.2). The shipping cost will be based on weight:
• From 1 to 5 kilos € 49.95 (VAT included).
• From 5.1 to 6 kilos € 69.95 (VAT included).
• From 6.1 to 10 kilos € 89.95 (VAT included).
• More than 10 kilos € 130.00 (VAT included).
The cost derived from customs will be borne by the client.
*** UNITED KINGDOM AND FINLAND : consult
9.1 If, at the time of delivery to the Customer, the Product shows defects or faults in accordance with the agreement between the Parties, the Customer may request the replacement of the Product in a reasoned manner, unless this is objectively impossible or disproportionate in accordance with the legislation. applicable.
9.2 For any incident related to the contracting, the Client may contact us through our customer service telephone number +34 987 63 22 99 or via email.
9.3 For perishable products, in the event of any incident regarding the conservation or suitability of the product, prior digital contribution of the aforementioned incident, another product with similar characteristics will be sent as an exchange option, in accordance with current legislation. Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users. The customer undertakes under his responsibility to destroy the aforementioned product and Grupo el Capricho declines any responsibility for the incorrect execution of this fact.
If a product arrives in poor condition due to transportation, THE CUSTOMER must indicate it on the carrier's delivery note and communicate it within 24 hours of receipt, must communicate this circumstance via email to email@example.com attaching a photograph of it .
Taking into account the nature and characteristics of the Products, especially their perishable nature, for reasons of hygiene and food safety the right of withdrawal will not be applicable, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, article 103 section c and d of the Real Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
The personal data that is collected in the contracting procedure carried out on the website firstname.lastname@example.org , will be processed to formalize the purchase, execute the payment and issue an invoice, being necessary to collect the data requested for the purposes indicated. Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by contacting the address indicated in these general contracting conditions.
The user must provide real and current data, being their responsibility all the consequences that may arise from the falsity of the data provided.
For the purposes of these general conditions of purchase, and for any communication that is precise between ELCAPRICHO and the Users, they should be directed by email to the address email@example.com indicating the User, password, and email.
This contract will be governed by Spanish legislation that will be applicable in the provisions of the same in terms of interpretation, validity and execution. For the resolution of controversies arising from these General Conditions, both parties will submit to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts of León.